Top 7 Reasons to Use Technology Today - BNA iTech

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Top 7 Reasons to Use Technology Today

With the amount of technology these days it is important to be very vigilant because there are certain information that you share online that could be harmful for you including personal details such as your real name, credit card numbers, address and even contact numbers etc.
Top Technology

From the Math Standards Mathematically proficient students consider the available tools when solving a mathematical problem. These tools might include pencil and paper, concrete models, a ruler, a protractor, a calculator, a spreadsheet, a computer algebra system, a statistical package, or dynamic geometry software. Proficient students are sufficiently familiar with tools appropriate for their grade or course to make sound decisions about when each of these tools might be helpful.

1.Technology allows students to demonstrate independence. Tech makes it easy to provide options for accomplishing goals. Consider a book report delivered with Voki, Prezi, Glogster or a video. Students make a decision as to which approach is best suited to their communication and learning style.

2.Technology Encourages Knowledge However unfortunate it seems, technology has literally replaced some of the classic learning materials like that of encyclopedias, journals and books for most of the youth. The task these days though is to breakdown through which information is correct and which ones are just simply out of order and falsely claimed.

3.Technology Resolves Issues Immediately In instances where there are particular facts and figures that need to be obtained, using the computer and other devices can easily answer some of the toughest issues that need to be resolved like say an anonymous call from an anonymous number or the name of a biological parent.

4.Technology enables students to build strong content knowledge wherever they find it. It's easy for students to pursue anything they're curious about with technology. Make available online dictionaries to quickly look up unknown words. Teach students the tricks of quick and accurate online research. Follow the lead of hundreds of schools nationwide that have added the Genius Hour to their curriculum, where students follow school academic guidelines 80 percent of the time and get to follow their own passion for the remaining 20 percent.

4.Technology values evidence. With technology, students can click through to primary documents for evidence in support of their argument and push back if they don’t find those connections. Is the information believable if they can't evaluate source material? What if it was misinterpreted? Teaching students to read closely, think critically, and dig deeper is easier with technology.

5.Technology understands other perspectives. Sure, this can be done through conversation and class presentations, but doing it through blogging, comments, discussion boards (technology) is bigger. Plus, as students share their perspective, they can edit and rewrite to be sure the words fully reflect their ideas. The constant changes and development through the internet has made it possible for names, numbers and other particulars to be pointed out and identified at once.

6.Technology Reduces Wasted Time and Effort Whether it be shopping for clothing, food and other everyday goods, the ability to get things done at a quicker rate that is more convenient has become a reality that a lot of people these days experience thanks to technology. Gone are the days when waiting in line is needed or having to travel from one part of town to another just to purchase items – a lot of online purchases these days has made life easier for everyone.

7.Technology Keeps People Connected The constant development of social media sites as well as the growing improvements of communication applications has made technology the bread and butter of keeping people much more connected at a faster rate.

Post Top Ad